Ang pagbabawas ng timbang ay hindi madali. Nariyan ang mga tukso na hindi maiiwasan tulad ng pagbi-binge eating. Pero ‘wag mag-alala dahil kaya namang ma-overcome ‘yan at mapagtagumpayan ang weight loss journey.
PHASE 1: STOPPING BINGEING
• Remove the physical drive to binge by eating regularly and adequately. Stop dieting.
• Manage urges and thoughts (detaching, over-evaluation of shape and weight, sabotaging thoughts)
• Manage environment (planning ahead for trouble periods, avoiding creating mayday scenarios, taking a break from avoidable triggers)
PHASE 2: BINGE FREE STABILITY
• Rehearse and cement coping skills over a period of at least 4 weeks
• Achieve weight stability
• And allow digestive and central nervous systems to heal from physical effects of binge eating
PHASE 3: CREATE CALORIE DEFICIT
• Learn to feel body signals and use hunger and satiety
• Maximize satiety from food through meal sizing/timing and content.
• Incremental and sustainable changes are paramount to avoid re-triggering binge behavior
That’s it! You can do it, besh. From bingeing to being fit and healthy!
(Photo and info from Google Images)