Karne o isda?
Kung ikaw ang papipiliin, alin ang pipiliin mo?
Sa ating blog ngayon, tatalakayin natin kung ano ang mga taglay na bitamina at sustansya ng karne at ng isda at kung nakabubuti nga ba sila sa kalusugan ng isang tao.
Gusto mo na rin bang malaman kung ano-ano ang mga ito?
Halina’t tuklasin na natin! 👇😉
Important Facts to Know About Meat
• Red meat contains very high quantities of iron.
• High quality protein (not found in a single vegetarian food).
• Phosphorus content present in meat gets much more easily absorbed then that present in cereals and legumes.
• Main Source for the intake of Vitamin B12.
• Is high in saturated fats: recommended to be eaten in moderate quantities.
If our ancestors had not eaten red meats, the brain of humans would be 1/4 of its present size!
In regions where people have the longest lifespan, the diet is based almost exclusively on meat of ruminant animals and cultured dairy products.
Protein from meat builds and repairs body tissue and formation of antibodies that fight against infections.
A: for good vision supports bone + teeth development, maintain health of skin
B: supports central nervous system and enhances mental health
D: promotes calcium and phosphorus
FAT: Helps prevent body from cancer and harmful viruses. Improves body’s resistance to surrounding environment and unfavorable conditions.
ZINC: Strengthens immune system. High Protein diet based on lean red meat has been shown to help weight loss.
BEST WAYS TO PREPARE
• Pressure Cooker
• Stir Fry
Important Facts You Should Know About FISH
• Low Fat, High Quality Protein
• Easy to cook
• Mainly eaten out
• Filled with omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins such as D and B2 (riboflavin)
• Fish is rich in calcium and phosphorus and a great source of minerals, such as iron, zinc, iodine, magnesium, and potassium
• Fish is packed with protein, vitamins, and nutrients that can lower blood pressure and help reduce the risk of a heart attack or stroke
• These essential nutrients keep our heart and brain healthy
• One of nature’s most versatile foods
Eating the recommended 2 portions of fish a week could cut the risk of death from heart disease by 1/3.
Fish consumption lowers the risk of death from heart disease by 36%. Oils in some fish appear to reduce the blood from clotting by reducing the stickiness of the blood. Salmon or Mackerel.
FISH HELPS MULTIPLE THINGS
• Brain & eyes
• Cardiovascular disease
• Prostate Cancer
BEST WAYS TO PREPARE FISH
• Broiled Fish
• Steamed Fish
• Poached Fish
• Baked Fish
• Grilled Fish
Ayun, pareho naman palang mabuti at masustansya ang karne at isda. Pero laging tandaan na lahat ng sobra ay masama.
Tamang pagkain, tamang dami, at tamang oras lang ang susi upang ma-absorb ito nang maayos ng ating katawan at upang maging mas maayos at mas healthy ang ating well being.
Cheers to a healthier lifestyle with meat and fish! 🍽🍗🍤👏
(Photo and info from Google Images)