Maraming diet plans pero hindi alam kung alin ang epektibo at kung saan ka mahihiyang?
Worry no more dahil sa blog natin ngayon, bibigyan ka namin ng idea sa isa sa mga kilalang diet plans ngayon, kung anong meron dito at kung bakit epektibo ito—ang Paleo Diet.
Ready ka na ba?
Simulan na natin! 👇
7 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD TRY PALEO DIET
1. The Paleo food is healthy and delicious
The Paleo diet is based on raw and minimally processed foods such as nuts and seeds, fruit, vegetables, fish, and gluten, sugar & soy free products.
These foods are not only healthy, but delicious too.
2. Paleo eliminates added sugar
This eating plan emphasizes a sugar-free life, which lowers your risk of developing diabetes, insulin resistance, and heart disease.
3. Paleo promotes weight loss
Once you switch to the Paleo diet and stop eating processed foods, you’ll lose extra weight in no time.
4. Enjoy better digestion
The Paleo lifestyle restricts the consumption of highly allergenic foods, grains, processed meals, and dairy products.
These foods cause inflammation and digestive problems in most people.
5. Improve your overall health
Going paleo will improve your health and prevent diseases.
This eating plan helps clear up acne, eczema, chronic skin disorders, hormonal imbalances, and food allergies.
6. Eating healthy without feeling deprived
Compared to other eating plans, the Paleo diet is flexible and easy to follow.
As long as you stick to the foods allowed, you can mix and match them to cook delicious meals.
7. Paleo boosts your mood
Research indicates that the Paleo diet improves mental well-being and wards off depression, anxiety, and mood swings.
Paleo Tips and Tricks
- – Stop eating gluten, beans, and soy products.
- – Cook your own food until you get used to this diet.
- – Use avocado and olive oil as salad dressings.
- – Get the junk out of your fridge.
- – Add herbs and spices to your meals.
- – Keep smoked salmon, eggs, and non-starchy vegetables on hand.
- – Keep your meals simple.
- – Spend time with other people following a Paleo diet.
- – Make sure you eat enough.
Paleo Diet Facts
- – The PALEO LIFESTYLE has proven to be healthier than diabetic and Mediterranean diets.
- – In 2013, the PALEO DIET was the world’s most popular eating plan.
- – Most people who go Paleo end up eating FEWER CALORIES PER DAY without intentionally restricting portions.
- – The PALEO DIET stabilizes blood pressure and prevents heat disease.
It also improves INSULIN RESISTANCE and regulates BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS.
This EATING PLAN boosts immunity and balances your mood.
Isa lamang ang Paleo Diet sa mga kilalang diet plans ngayon.
Wala namang masama kung susubukan mo ito upang malaman mo rin kung epektibo nga ito at kung ito nga ang nararapat na diet plan para sa’yo.
Sabi nga nila, “Try and try until you succeed.” So good luck bes! Wag mong kalimutang balitaan kami sa magiging resulta ng iyong Paleo Diet ha? 😉
Comment you experience with Paleo diet below. Share and be blessed.