Siguradong marami sa atin ang mahilig sa kape.
Naging bahagi na nga ito ng ating pang araw-araw na pamumuhay.
Ngayon ay mas mamahalin nyo pa ang kape lalo na’t kapag nalaman nyo na may pag-aaral na nagsasabing nakatutulong ang pag-inom ng kape sa pagpapapayat at pagbabawas ng timbang! G
usto nyo bang malaman ang iba pang detalye?
Check it now here! 👇
HISTORY OF CAFFEINE
Friedlieb Ferdinand Runge, a German chemist, first identified caffeine after analyzing coffee in 1820.
1,3,1-Trimethylaxathine is the chemical name of caffeine.
Caffeine is present in 60 different plants like coffee-beans, tea leaves, Guarana, Yerba mate Kola Nuts, etc.
It is widely used both as a temporary mood altering drug and stimulant drug.
GLOBAL STATS OF CAFFEINE CONSUMPTION
– It has been estimated that over 120,000 tons, caffeine is consumed every year globally.
– Coffee is the 3rd most consumed beverage on the planet.
– On an average, a 45 kg kid will consume more than 25 g of caffeine everyday.
– Over 90%, K-12 students suffer from sleep deprivation due to excessive caffeine consumption.
– More than 450,000,000 cups of coffee is consumed by Americans every day
– No-Doz and Vivarin pills are rich in caffeine content.
– At present, more than 70% of soft drinks contain a little amount of caffeine
– Lethal dosage of caffeine among young adults is 10 grams.
LOSE WEIGHT BY DRINKING COFFEE
– Restrict consuming coffee to 1 or 2 cups per day.
– After drinking coffee, work out for 1 hour to lose weight quickly.
– Limit the amount of sugar or creams that you use to enhance taste.
– Add natural sweeteners such as Sweetleaf, Sun-Crystals, PureVia etc.
– Limit the usage of artificial sweeteners.
– Excessive consumption of coffee can result in both high and low blood pressure.
BENEFITS OF A CAFFEINATED CUP OF COFFEE
– Enhances the metabolism rate and suppresses the appetite.
– Burns fat quickly while working out at gyms
– Helps in strengthening the muscles and DNA.
– Reduces the risk of developing Type 2 diabetes and oral cancer.
– Boosts up attention and enhances the memory performance.
– Increases the rate of learning.
– Protects brain and helps individuals in recovering from colon surgery.
– Increases the dopamine level and makes you feel more happier.
Note: To have these benefits, make sure that your coffee doesn’t have added flavors Ike cream and sugar.
AMOUNT OF CAFFEINE IN COFFEE, ENERGY DRINKS & SUPPLEMENTS
Starbucks Instant Coffee: 140mg
Starbucks Brewed Coffee: 180mg
Coffee brewed: 100mg
Coffee dripped: 150mg
Instant coffee: 50-100mg
Note: All amounts are based on 1 cup or 8 oz. serving sizes.
In Energy Drinks
5 hour energy 2 oz: 138mg
AMP sugar free 8 oz: 74 mg
Cocaine Energy Drink sugar free 8 oz: 280mg
Enviga 12 oz: 100mg
Full Throttle 16oz: 200mg
In Supplements & Fat Burners
4Ever Fit Caffeine: 200mg
Cellucor Super HD: 160mg
Lipo 6x: 200mg
Cellucor C4 Extreme: 135mg
JACK3D micro: 180mg
CAFFEINE OVERDOSE SYMPTOMS IN ADULTS
In general, symptoms related to caffeine overdose varies from one adult to another; and it can sometimes lead to death based on the amount of regular caffeine consumption.
– Accelerated heartbeat.
– Anxiety and other nervous system issues
– Diarrhea, dizziness, fever, flushed face
– Gastrointestinal problems, hallucinations, headaches, frequent urination
– Irregular heartbeat
– Irritability, jitteriness, nausea
– Other respiratory and nervous system problems
CAFFEINE FUN FACTS
• Hitler received injections mixed with glucose and caffeine to gain energy during World War II.
• The international Olympic committee has banned the caffeine usage during the competition.
• Average American consumes more than 280 grams of caffeine per day.
• In general, light roasted coffee contains more caffeine than dark roast coffee.
‘Yan nga ang mga dapat nating malaman tungkol sa kape at caffeine at ang iba pang mabubuting dulot nito sa ating katawan bukod sa pagtulong nito sa pagbabawas ng sobrang timbang. Ngunit tandaan, lahat ng sobra ay masama rin. Kaya drink coffee in moderation, mga kaibigan. ☕😉👍