Narito pa ang ibang diet myths na nagiging hadlang sa iyong #weightlossgoals Besh, research research din. Wag agad maniwala sa mga sabi-sabi, okay? Sige ka, ikaw rin. Baka sa halip na pumayat ka eh lalo kang mag-gain ng weight 😉 #dietfactslangdapat
Myth 1: Exercise = Weight Loss
Calorie burn of most exercises is insignificant. Not enough to offset normal diet.
Hard workouts boost appetites. May lead to weight gain without dietary changes.
Fitness industry and obesity increased at the same time in the U.S.
Myth 2: Fat Makes You Fat
SUGAR is the real dietary disaster.
Sugar = Insulin spikes
Insulin spikes = Cravings, weight gain
Myth 3: You’re Overweight Because You Overeat
You’re eating the wrong foods. Eating carbs inflames your hunger. Protein and healthy fats keep you satisfied.
Eating the right food is more important than limiting portions.
DESPERATE TO DROP THE WEIGHT? YOUR NEW PLAN FOR SUCCESS
1. Get Help
• Weight loss centers give expert advice.
• Support system helps conquer weak willpower days.
2. Have A Plan
• Diet plans make weight loss simple
• hCG diet is a reliable, fast option.
3. Mark Your Milestones
• Seeing scale move is a big motivation.
• Reward yourself for hitting small goals. Avoid food rewards.
4. Eat Well
• Deprivation won’t work
• Eat healthy, satisfying foods
• Good days and bad days are both normal.
• Suffer a slip-up? Don’t self-blame—just get back on plan!
Oh besh, alam na this. Tandaan ang kasabihang, “Marami ang namamatay sa maling akala.” Always do a research, wag puro tsismis. Iba na ang may alam. 😉
(Photo and info from Google Images; Provided by www.anewmeblog.com)