Kaibigan, ngayon mo pa lang ba napagdesisyunang simulan ang pag-achieve sa iyong fitness and weight loss goals?
At bilang beginner, nahihirapan ka kung saan at paano magsisimula?
‘Wag ka nang mag-alala! We got your back!
Narito ang ilang fitness and nutrition tips para sa mga beginners na tulad mo! Halika at alamin na natin! 👇😉
1. Nobody in the gym is judging how much weight you can lift. Everyone is too focused on themselves.
2. If you don’t understand something, ask somebody who does.
3. Results don’t happen overnight. Take things very slowly and stop looking for shortcuts.
4. Don’t be embarrassed to log your progress and take photos of yourself. It will help so much.
5. What you see in the mirror is not what everyone else sees. You are by far your own worst critic.
6. You can still make progress without the scale moving. Don’t get too hung up on your weight.
7. Focus on using correct form. Trying to use heavier weights with terrible form is only going to set you back.
8. Tracking macros is a great tool to help you get started, but it’s not necessary.
9. What works for someone else might not work for you. Pave your own path.
10. Always remember that there is more to life than working out & dieting. Don’t let them take away from what is truly important to you.
Malaki ang maitutulong ng mga ito sa mga nagsisimula pa lamang na tulad mo, kaibigan, upang ma-achieve ang ideal weight na inaasam. Kaya mo ‘yan! We are rooting for you! Fighting! 💪👊😉
(Photo and info from Google Images, @cheatdaydesign)